Best Sea Fishing Bait Tips
Picking bait f?r fishing ?ut in the open ocean ?s not t?o much different than picking bait f?r fishing on inland fresh?ater ?treams. You need t? first find out the mo?t ?ou can about you? fish, ?hat it eats, when, and where. Armed with this information, yo? can sta?k ?our fish and pre?ent th?m with bait that they are used to and will see ?s a ve?y appealing mea?. Al?o ?eep in mind the ?ize of fish you are trying to catch. If yo? want t? c?tch large fish, you n?ed to put larger ba?t ?r lure? on the end ?f your l?ne.
Depending on the type of fishing ?ou ?re doing, live bait will generall? work best. This is bec?use nothing really mimics live bait quite as ?ell as the live bait itself! However, lures a?so wor? very ?ell and out perf?rm live bait in so?e situations. One of thes? instances is in trol?ing. When ?ou’re trolling the m?tion ?f the boat wi?l caus? your lure t? s?in and move in ? ?nique way that wil? intrigue many fish. While live bait w?ll a?so work f?r trolling a? w?ll, it i? ?ost t?mes not n?arly as effective as lu?es designed specifically fo? tr?lling.
Se? Fishing Bait
If you ar? getting ready t? go deep-sea fishing, there are a few things you might want to kn?w ab?ut sea fishing bait. Depend?ng ?n h?w adventurous y?u are, yo? may w?nt t? go shark fishing with gut buckets full of chum and fish guts a? your bait, o? ?ou might want to use boxed, fr?zen shrimp that comes from the store to cat?h yell?w-fins for ba?t.
Of course, many of the bait stores aro?nd the beaches have live fishing bait, such a? cr?bs or prawns and shad or yo? might opt for the frozen squid, shad sides o? other offerings that the local? use.
It ?ll depend? on what you a?e fishing for ?nd whether yo? a?e deep-s?a fishing where the biggest f?sh ar? fo?nd or y?u are fishing from ? p?er o? ?each fishing, where more va?ieties of s?aller fi?h might b?. When it come? to fishing bait, ?ost of ?t i? going to be things that y?u will natural?y f?nd in the ocean, for the ?ost part.
Most la?ge fish pr?fer live bait, so many of the fro?en baits are us?d t? catch baitfish. If y?u consider catching anchovies, herring, sardines and mackerel, as part of y?ur fishing expedition, yo? will have fishing bait that is part of a la?ge fi?h’s natur?l diet. After you h?ve ?aught your bait, ?t i? i?portant that ?ou hold it ?n ?n aerated b?it box to keep them lively during you? fishing trip.
Other things li?e li?e ?rabs and other baitfish will ?ork nicely for th? fish that s?arch for f?od by signs of struggle ?r by ?ight. For fi?h like shark? ?nd barracuda, the sea fishing bait doesn’t have to be al?ve, just sm?lly and bloody, ?nd once y?u have attracted them to the area, they will hit ?n ?lmost any kind ?f sea fishing baits.
Some of the charter fishing boat? will give you c?am strips, ?ive cra? o? pieces of crab bod?es, such as legs, ?ut bait ?r squid and ?pearing. Others use herr?ng or m?ckerels and ?ait that ?s a?out nin? inches long ?s standard but ?ome of the cut b?it can be the most succe?sful.
Yo? have to ke?p ?n mind th?t many ocean g?ing fish are us?d to eating remnants ?f othe? fish that have been ?eft behind in a feeding frenz?. Even jellyfish and ?ctopus can mak? good live bait, wh?n yo? ar? considering sea fishing bait. Chart?r fishing boats usually have ? pretty good ?dea of what k?nds of fish are biting on wh?t live baits and most ?f the b?achside saltwater tackle shops know, too.
If y?u kn?w where and wh?n ?ou wil? be deep-sea fishing, ?t ?s ?orth finding out what ?s working b?st, if you c?n get ?ome kind of fishing report. Because man? of the o?ean fish ?re migr?tory, th?re a?e different f?sh that are biting on different things, ye?r ?ound on most ocean fishing ?reas, especially ?n the tropi?al regions. Like ?ny freshwater fishing, sometimes, th? be?t sea fishing baits a?e the natural ?aits they will run a?ross ?n their habitat.
Th? ?est bait fo? bass fishing is ? good question. Especially around this time ?f the y?ar. Oh yes! It’s that time of the year again, the b?rds ar? chirping, th? weathe? is warm, and the bass are ?umping. I lov? the ?pring!
Spring is the time of the y?ar wh?n ba?s ?re spawning, making it mu?h ?asier to find them. They can be found in the shallow are?s of ? ?ake ?r pond. Any structure in the shal?ow parts is ?lso a plus. F?r example aro?nd dock? and fallen tree?.
Now that the hardest pa?t ?f catching big bass is taken care ?f, finding the location ?f them that i?. But another tricky part, which ?s wh?re most 90% of Anglers fail t? do correctl? is catch them. They can see them, but they j?st can’t catch them.
So how exactly do you c?tch bass? W?th bait of cou?se… but which ?aits to ?se is another quest?on.
The Best Bait? for Bass Fishing ar?:
-Live Bait – Beca?se l?ts face it, they ?an’t fool bass
1) Worms – Without a question, worms are the most popular ?ait to us?, when fishing for bass. There ?s ? reason for ?t too, Bass LOVE them and th?y sure ?re hard to ?esist when you ?re ? bass in the ?ater. Great to us? because they a?e ea?ily stored and us? them anywhere.
2) Minnow? – Anothe? pop?lar live bait for bass fishing. Bass love them too, but they tak? more effort to k?ep. Unlike w?rms, minnows mu?t be contain?d in a container with and ai? t?nk. If yo? hav? a boat, then minnows ?re exc?llent choic? of bait, but ?f you f?n you?self on foot, they ar? n?t the best option.
– Art?ficial Lu?es – Bass are not that smart, but ?resentation is k?y!
1) Plastic worm? – Absolutely love t? use them, u?ing them with ? d?op ?hot technique i? very effe?tive. Many choices in ?olors and typ?s.
2) Spinner Baits – A g?eat lu?e ?nd ? ve?y adjustable ?ne at that for bass fishing. Easily changeab?e blade? and skirts. Make the perfect sp?nner b?it for the ?ater your fishing. They are a great trolling b?it, which is an excellent wa? to cov?r th? most a?ea of w?ter for bas?.
3) Crank Baits Acti?n looks g?od to a hungr? bass. Another pl?s is that there a?e a variety of different li? sizes. The l?p s?ze i? what causes the c?ank to go deep o? shallow. Th? large the lip, the deeper the crank b?it goes. The speed ?s anoth?r fact?r that determine? life like presentation and depth.
Filed under: Surf Fishing Bait
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!